- Proper attire is required, including closed-toe footwear with non-penetrating or spikeless shoes.
- Tank tops, short shorts, and cutoff shorts are prohibited.
- Each player must have his or her own golf bag and clubs.
- Players must be 8 years old to play on the golf course
- Players under 12 years of age must play with an adult.
- Caddies or spectators are not allowed on the course without special permission.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the golf course.
- Pace of play is monitored to ensure a timely round of golf for each player.
- No soliciting is allowed on golf course property.
Players must check-in at Pro Shop 15 minutes prior to scheduled
tee-time in order to maintain on time reservations or risk losing their tee-time
- All reservations must be booked through Rutgers Golf Course Online.
- For weekend and holiday reservations, a maximum of four players and a minimum of three players are required.
- A minimum of two players are required for weekday reservations.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of reservation must be done through RU pro Shop at (732) 445-2637.
- Any changes to a reservation must be done through the RU Pro Shop (848) 445-2637.
RU GOLF COURSE DOES NOT ISSUE RAIN CHECKS
Out of Bounds:
Blacktop road on left of hole numbers 1, 2, 3
White stakes on left of hole numbers 4, 5, 6, 7
White stakes on right of hole numbers 9, 10, and 12
Blacktop behind numbers 9 and 18 greens
Blacktop and cinder cart paths
Internal out-of-bounds markers on left of hole number 7 and
right of hole number 9 — one club length, no nearer to hole.